Monday, June 23, 2008

EASY-TO-USE TOOL FOR PLANNING REUNIONS OR KEEPING IN TOUCH

From Donna Hutchison Taylor ('78):

I don't know how to "blog" but I would love for you to post my class's Website that I developed for our upcoming class reunion. This is something that I would encourage all classes to get involved with for their own class. We are the only elementary school represented in the entire Website for North America.

Just visit www.classreport.org and you will see how simple and unique it is. By clicking on this link, you will see that our class has been able to reconnect through this Website. Please visit http://www.classreport.org/usa/mo/stlouis/ssps/1978/. I think you will like what you see.

Thanks for sharing, Donna! This is a great tool that allows for easy communication within a smaller group.

No comments: